Hoping for Prayers ✞








 Dear Lovely Bloggers 


My Heart 

would 

greatly appreciate

some heartfelt prayers

for my Mom






You see she fell and will soon

be having surgery to repair

a rotator cuff tear




If you could find it in your heart to offer 

a prayer for

her

I know

my Mom

would be sincerely grateful


Thank you my dear friends. 


✞ Michele 















I made a little sign from a scrap of a shelf that was originally white

(which I was not using)

I added the sign and mod podged it

Pretty simple

























The 

original shelf that was painted

&

Mod Podged


Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Linking with



Comments

  1. xoxo I pray she does well through her surgery and therapy! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much

      God Bless You
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Praying for your mom, that the Great Physician will protect her and bring her safely through this surgery. I trust you and your mom will know His peace that passeth all understanding!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Mary Alice,
      My Mom is so grateful

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. Hi Michelle, You Mother is in my prayers~~~praying that the hand of God guides the surgeon and her rotator cuff is working like it should! I pray for a speedy recovery and she is HEALED of the Lord! I think your sign is awesome! LOVE it! Hope you are doing well~~~I haven't left a comment in a while. Would love for you to come over and see me....I'm having a give-a-way!! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie, Thank You so very much. Thanks for visiting my blog, you are always so sweet.

      God Bless You,
      Michele

      Delete
    2. So sorry Michele you had trouble finding the Over the Moon. I went back and read my posting and see why it would be confusing to find....so I corrected what it should be! You actually did me a favor for the way I posted~~Thanks! And I agree, the Crown of all Crowns will be on our Heavenly Father!! And I am praying for your Mothers other cuff as well....Lord, I pray you will correct this other area with or without the surgeons hand, that it works the way it was intended. That she suffers no pain and Healing is hers in the name of Jesus! Blessings~~~Roxie

      Delete
    3. Dear Roxie ~Thank you so much ~ You are a blessing dear Roxie May God bless you always.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Dear Michele,
    I will say a prayer for your Mother. I hope she is not in pain. May God calm her and heal her quickly.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Danielle ~ Your prayer is greatly appreciated. God Bless You Danielle.
      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts