Heart Healthy Friday ~ Joyful Valentine's Day




A Journey

to

Inspire

beautiful you

To

want to be

Heart healthy 










Fear is

simply


doorway

to 

something 

greater

&

more beautiful ~

the beauty is beyond the door

but

you must approach the 

door

and go beyond it



Something greater is waiting for you








Maybe

a crown of joy









A joyful crown maybe

from

running ~

rowing ~

yoga~

or

even

ballet ~



Find the passion within you to move,

to move

into a physical or spiritual place

where your body

will dance

&

be joyful all day long.







Heart Healthy Thoughts 

from Me to You ~

Face your fears in life

&

Find passion within your
heart to
live a healthy heart lifestyle


Something about Me ~

I am passionate about running ~

The Joy within is something

I experience from running

I have been running for about 25 years or so,

I started when I was in the 7th grade in track 
and ran off and on through out high school.

I stopped running in college but did aerobics and than started

running again

when I was married and my husband bought a treadmill.

I currently run outside and on a treadmill

& enjoy both

but that is only me

What is it you want to be and do 

to be heart healthy?

The answer is within you too

Search for something you can physically do

and spiritually do,

face any fears

and try,

and listen for joy in your heart

&

that is where the beauty is.






God Bless You
&
Happy Heart Healthy Valentine's Day

Comments

  1. Hello Michele
    I love the ballet shoes - one of my passions too!
    And,,, the gorgeous old door - beautiful patina.

    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts