Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Forgiveness ~ Inspiration from a little child




Forgiveness ~

Jesus commands us to forgive one another~


Life will present situations where we all are given the opportunity to forgive or to not forgive.

Forgiveness I feel is an act of grace from God.

I personally have to call on the Lord to help me forgive others because on my own I am not capable of this.

The beauty is the Lord will provide the grace needed to forgive.

The part we are responsible for is asking the Lord to help us forgive.






Little Eva 
Such innocence in a child
children to me are the best inspiration for forgiveness.

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, " Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me: Up to seven times?"

22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michaela. You are so sweet.
      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: