Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Reflections ~



 
 
 
 
 
 
~ Reflections ~
 
 
As I look in My Little Eva's
 
 
Eyes,
 
I
 
 
See
 
 
A Child of
 
God
 
 
So many times she speaks the sweetest words
 
 
to
 
me
 
 
and 


 
 
 
each word proclaims something to me
 
 
that inside each and every one is
 
 
a
 
child of God
 
and that
 
makes my heart glad knowing
God's
 
Presence
is
everlasting and everywhere
 
 
Psalm 46:1-4
 
 
God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
    and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
    and the mountains quake with their surging.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
    the holy place where the Most High dwells.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: