Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Beauty of Life" ~





 
 
These photos were taken from the
 
book
 
"New Cottage Style"
A Sunset Design Guide
 
To me they
 
show
 
beauty.
 
 
As I imagined how to make maybe
 
my home similar
 
to this
 
I
 
realized
 
something ~
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 The Mirrors and The Light
 
resembled those
 
at
 
Pottery Barn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I so so feel blessed to work at Pottery Barn
 
as
 
there are so many neat things there
 
&
 
then I see photos that I like and
 
realize maybe it is possible
 
to
 
achieve
 
the
 
dreams
 
I
 
have.
 
 
 
 
Quote from
William Morris
 
The Beauty of Life
 
"If you want a golden rule that will fit everybody, this is  it:
 
Have nothing in your houses that you do not know
 
to be useful,
 
or
 
believe
 
 to be
 
beautiful."
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! It's so very true!! Have a great week =)

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: