Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shabby Chic Minty Leaf Coffee Table ~


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Coffee Table
 
 
Painted
 
 
a
 
subtle
 
 
minty leaf green
 
 
magical color
 
 





 
Not the typical place for a coffee table
 
but
 
 
thinking unique is good











 
 
tried my hand at the
 
 
fleur de lis









 
 
Even a matching
 
 
minty leaf color basket for
 
sweet read books
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
 
You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Michelle! I LOVE that color...any hue of blue/green ranging from emerald to mint, aqua to cobalt are my favorite colors. THANK YOU FOR VISITING and my God alone be praised in all we do. LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan todos los trabajos que he visto, me encata tu blog, besos, gracias por tu visita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mei conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá amiga,vim retribuir sua carinhosa visita ao meu cantinho.
    Fiquei feliz por seguir-me!!!
    Obrigada,volte sempre e pegue o meu selinho de agradecimento!

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: