Powdery Blue Table ~



 
 
 
  Powdery Blue Table
 
 
 
 
 






I was not sure about this handle thingy I
 
added
 
It is actually an old towel ring
 
 
that was free at a garage sale
 
 
I do not use towel rings so
 
I thought
 
I would give it a try
 
 
 




My thoughts are
 
 
Recycle
 
 
Repurpose
 
 
&
 
 
Reuse


I do not like to waste anything or throw anything
 
 




 
 
The candle holder and silver tray were
 
 
free finds at a garage sale too!
 
So fun just trying to
 
 
use these things
 
in new ways
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
Have fun today and
 
 
Recreate Something !
 
 
 
Blessings ~
 
 
Psalm 19:8
 
The precepts of the LORD are right
giving joy to the heart.
 
The commands of the LORD are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.

 

 
 
 
Sharing with
 

Comments

  1. Me gusta todo lo que he visto, me gusta su blog me quedo por aquí y le invito a mi casita, besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts