Pottery Barn Wall Art ~





 
 
 
 
 
Changes
 
 
to
 
 
the
 
 
Living Room area
 
 














 
 
 
 
 
 
Psalm 103: 1-5
 
 
1  Praise the LORD, my soul;
 
and all my inmost being, praise his hoy name.
 
2 Praise the LORD, my soul,
 
and forget not all his benefits -
 
3 who forgives all your sins
 
and heals all your diseases,
 
4 who redeems your life from the pit
 
and crowns you with love and compassion,
 
5 who satisfies your desires with good things,
 
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's

 

 

Comments

  1. Very pretty Michele! I like PB for all kinds of things. Hope you are staying cool:) xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, romantic, and sweet. Love the clock face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHELE! Your living space is serene and lovely! I just adore making those slight changes that make living easier. I have less nic-nacs and more space to BREATHE! Thank you for coming to visit! Bloglovin' is great but is really for those bloggers who were using GOOGLE READER, which ended yesterday. I never used it, so my blog roll stayed the same. If you never used Google Reader, you should be fine. It's only for your readers who needed to make the switch to Bloglovin or another feed that you have to worry about, but Bloglovin is great to deliver all the new posts.

    Blessings to you on this wonderful summer day! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts