Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ta Da ~ Reveal

 
 
Do you remember the before photos of this
 
table?
 
If not, click the link below,
 
 
 








Pretty flowers that Kayla gave me
 
for
 
 
Mother's Day
 
 
"I love you Little Sweet Kayla"
 
thank you again.


 
 
 
 
 
 
my bedroom has this
 
cute
 
little
 
bay window area
 
and only had the chair in that area
 
as seen here
 
 
 



 
 
I sure am enjoying the table
 
that I am using as a desk now,
 
it even has drawers on both sides.
 
 
what do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaiah 58:8
 
Then your light will break forth
 
like the dawn,
 
and your healing
 
will quickly appear;
 
then your righteousness will go before you


 

 

 Linking with Coastal Charm
 
 
 
French Country Cottage
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Michele
    It is so perfect and what a lovely spot for you! Wonderful makeover. Have a blessed week

    hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your table and I especially like the rug. What a great place to relax and read a book or just sit back and enjoy all your hard work. I'd love for you to share at Transformed Tuesday. I know my readers would love to see.
    http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com/2013/05/transformed-tuesday-39-features.html

    Hope you have time to stop by.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: