The Simplest Birthday Party ~


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today
 
Eva
 
celebrated
 
her
 
 
6th
 
 
Birthday
 
 
even though today is not her  actual birthday
 
 
It was spring break and a good time
 
 
to
 
 
celebrate
 
with
 
 
 
friends


 
Although,
 
the
 
bouncy house we planned to rent
 
did
 
not show
 
&
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it rained
 
&
 
 
 
 
 
her big Sister Kayla
 
got
 
 
called into work
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
we celebrated
 
 
simply
 
 
with
 
 
cup cake decorating
 
movies,
 
musical chairs,
 
popcorn
 
and
 
presents
 
 
 
 
must importantly,
 
 
 
 
true
 
lovely
 
friends
 
Thank you all for celebrating with Eva to make her day
 
 
special
 
and
 
memorable.
 
 

 

Proverbs 17:17

New International Version (NIV)
17 A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for a time of adversity
 

Comments

  1. This is so sweet:) My daughter turned 22 today.. it's bitter-sweet. I am so proud but also sad that she is not a little girl anymore.

    Happy Birthday!!

    (I've been away and my blog isn't refreshing with my newest post.. anyway hopefully I'll be able to keep up with your posts. I hope you are enjoying the spring here in WA!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts