Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Simple Style ~

 
 
 
~ Simplicity ~
 
 
What is your style?
 
 











Life is really very simple,
 
but we insist
 
on making it complicated.
 
Confucius
 
 
 
 
 
 
Make everything as
 
simple
 
as possible,
 
but not simpler.
 
Albert Einstein
 

 
 
 
 
2 Corinthians 1:12

 
For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience,
that we behaved in the world with
 
simplicity
 
and
 
godly sincerity,
 
not by earthly wisdom but by the
 
grace of God,
 
and
 
supremely so toward you.
 






































4 comments:

  1. And the beauty of growing OLDER each birthday, is that you begin to understand how simplicity really is the best gift of life. Keeping it simple, real and true. Every blessing from above can rain down on you when you live simply. Good morning dear Michelle; thank you for visiting and I wish you a happy APRIL! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity is the BEST gift. Well said Anita! Hope you are enjoying your day Michele. Wonderful quotes and your European dough bowl at the top is beautiful:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple - a good description of my day - planting flowers, cutting flowers, arranging flowers in jars.

    Simplicity, yet perfection.

    Loved reading your words and viewing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I love simple! I thought I was the only one who puts sticks from the yard on her mantel. Decorating with nature, for me, brings simplicity into my home. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I followed you, I look forward to hanging out here.
    Have a Blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: