Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shabby Chic Coffee Table ~





 
 
Was on a walk
 
with
 
 
my
 
 
honey
 
 
&
 
 
came across
 
 
this
 
 
coffee table
 
 














 
 
 
It was free
 
 
It was originally brown
 
so
 
 
I
 
decided to paint it
 
 
white
 
 
one
 
of my
 
favorite paint colors for furniture.
 
 
 
 
 
enjoy your Sunday
 
 
&
 
 
remember
 
 
 

Philippians 4:4-6

 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A DEAL! Quel bon marché!

    The same thing happened to me one day; I was in my ally and one of the neighbors was throwing out a table...just DARLING, but in need of some rough, gray paint. Now it sits in my living room, looking as shabby and French as it should.

    So good to see you dearest Michele! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: