Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

What Makes You Smile?



 
I just love seeing my two daughters
 
together,
 
playing,
 
giggling,
 
taking pictures together,
 
 



 
 
&
 
even seeing Kayla have fun
 
making Eva's hair
 
"fanciful"
 


 
 
 
Eva was pretending to be
 
Fancy Nancy for
 
school on Friday because
 
it was dress as your favorite book character day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh The Love Of Sisters,
 
It
 
truly
 
makes
 
me
 
smile.
 
 
 
Proverbs 15:13
 
A happy heart makes the face cheerful,
 
but heartache crushes the spirit.
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful smiles Michele!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. My daughter went through a time where she dressed as a book character almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are just beautiful. I want to dress like Fancy Nancy too - I just love her!!

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: