Inspirational Peacock Colors ~







Such a pretty color ~











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really like this color mixed with the gray walls 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Peacocks are such a pretty bird, I am wondering if that is where

the inspiration came for all these photos. 
 
so, I discovered there are 3 green peacock subspecies

the first one is

the 
 
 Java green
 
 


via 
 
 
 
 
 
The second one is the

Burmese green
 
 Green Peafowl
 
 
 
 via
 
and

third is the

 
 Indo-Chinese green
 
 
 
 
 via
 
 



Genesis 1:30

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the
birds in the sky
and all the creatures that move along the ground-
everything that has the breath of life in it-
I give every green plant for food.
And it was so. 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

























Comments

  1. And so it was, and forever shall be. What a gift He has given us, to observe and engage in nature's bounties!

    HI MICHELE! HOW ARE YOU? Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are well? Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle-beautiful blue inspiration-LOVE!!!
    Have a nice day :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful !!!! I love the colors...and I love that scripture at the bottom. I love that I have not thought of it awhile and reading it just blessed me big time.. Thank you for always giving such love to the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele!

    That first image is stunning! I love the softness and colors. Peacocks are amazing creatures and YES we are blessed to be able to enjoy natures bounty. Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts