Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Shabby Chic Church Pew ~


 
 
What to do with an
 
old
 
church
 
 
pew?
 
 
I know,
 
 
paint it,
 
and
 
use it
 
for
 
book storage !
 
 
 
 














These were the before photos of a
 
discarded church pew.
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
Hoping your day is lovely
 
and remember
 

Psalm 103:1-5

Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
    and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
 


6 comments:

  1. You rescued her and gave her new life! *love it* The books add a nice sense of organization to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW~~I've been looking for that special church pew....I LOVE what you have done with yours!! Looks FABULOUS! Blessings.....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it .. Just think of all the prayers and tears and joy that has been on that church pew ..SPELLING ? ... Just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a church pew! They add such history and character to a room. And who doesn't need the book storage space. I know I do. Cute idea.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pew! The fact that I'm a pastor's wife makes me love it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. It came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: