Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Trusting God ~





How do you trust God?
 
 
I have been pretty sick lately
 
and found myself getting negative and grouchy.
 
 
Today,
 
was an eye opener for me,
 
 
that
 
although I am not feeling well,
 
I still have His Word to rely upon
 
 
 
The question is
 
 
will I TRUST HIM?
 
 
 
(just a little photo of a crown ring I found at Value Village)
(every time I see crowns I think of the crown of thorns Jesus bore for us)
 
 
 
 
 
I  started to look up every bible
 
verse on the internet about health and
 
healing.
 
 
I seriously already started to feel better,
 
It is as if God is always looking for us to turn to HIM
 
for absolutely everything
 
so
 
here I am,
 
and believe me
 
I am going to trust God
 
that through HIM I will heal.
 
 
This verse is one that really cheered me to the bone.
 
Proverbs 4:20-22
 
My son, to my words be attentive,
to my sayings incline your ear;
Let them not slip out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
For they are life to those who find them,
to man's whole being they are health.
 
 
 
Also
 
this verse,
 
Psalm 103:2-3
 
 
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits;
He pardons all your iniquities,
he heals all your ills.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Michele,
    I pray that you will soon feel better and that God will heal you. Please take care of yourself. ((HUGS)) and blessings,

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle.

      Blessings,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Sending you prayers and we thank God for healing Michelle, this we ask the Father in Jesus name.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two lovely verses, Michele. I always turn to God when I am sick too. He is always with me. I was noticing your ring crown. It is very pretty, and how special of you to think of the crown of thorns Jesus bore for us when you look at it. That is something I would treasure forever. I do hope you feel better, dear.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    Oh, I haven't visited in awhile because every time I did, my computer would freeze up, and it was so difficult to leave you a comment, but I have thought about you and your lovely blog along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri,

      You have made my day and praying for blessings to pour upon you.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. I hope you are on the mend. It is a bad flu and virus season this year.

    All of us have been sick with one thing after the other for the past three weeks and my daughter is on medicine for pneumonia and an ear infection.

    So I needed those verses too! Thank you.

    BTY, I love the tiny crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in my prayers and thank you for thinking of me.

      Michele

      Delete
  5. Feel better soon Michele.. sending light and well wishes your way. It's been a flu/cold season for many (including myself). Take care.. xxL

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: