Shabby Chic Teal Window ~



Mommy ~
 
What are you doing with this window?
 
 
I
 
really don't know, sweetie,
 
 
let's take pictures!








 
Should we put the window here so Jesus can peek through it?
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a fun Friday doing something inspirational!
 
 
 
 
Still inspired by this bible verse,
 
Do you see that it is God who moves the mountain?
 
When I realized that, I was in awe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaiah 45:2-3
 
2  I will go before you and will level the mountains.
 
I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
 
3  I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places.
 
so that you may know that I m the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
 


Comments

  1. Hey Pearl ( :)) I love this post sooooo much ... YOUR sweet daughter is (PRESH) OMGOODNESS just beautiful.. Second Love the message and Jesus peeking thru the Window was beautiful .. and LOVE your house, those floors all of it . You are a beautiful SOUL and so blessed to have you as a new friend.. Thank you for filling my CUP today .. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, thanks for visiting my blog. You are always such a delight. May God bless you.

      Michele

      Delete
  2. So sweet Michele:) ..peeking through the window.. it doesn't get any better than that. I'll be back in commission soon. My blog has been down.

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, Hope your blog is working soon

      Lots of Blessings

      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts