Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Ladder Art ?

 
 
This is an old ladder I found
 
~free~
 
 
I really like the chippy minty apple green color
 
of paint showing
 
on it
 
 

 
 
For quite some time
 
I have just had it sitting in my room
 
doing nothing
 
 






I like things simple
 
 
&
 
 
decided
 
to
 
 
add
 
 
my
 
 
wooly white wreath to it
 
which I did buy
 
from
 
Anthropologie
 
 
 
 
 




I like the wreath so much
 
 
that
 
 
I did not want to put it away quite yet






 
 
so here
 
is
 
 
my
 
 
 
free
 
 
shabby chic ladder
 
 








being used to prop
 
 
my
 
 
 
small teeny tiny pink book
 
 
collection,
 
 
(which I found at the used book store)




 
 
 
with my wooly white wreath
 
 
being hung
 
from the ladder
 
 
with
 
an
 
old
 
white
 
 
drape panel
 
that I found free at a garage sale
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inspirational Bible Verse that is
 
touching my heart today
 
 
 
Isaiah 45:2-4
 
2  I will go before you and will level the mountains.
 
I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
 
3  I will give you hidden treasure, riches stored in secret places,
 
so that you may know that I am the LORD,
 
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
 
4 For the sake of Jacob my servant, of Israel my servant,
 
I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honor,
 
though you do not acknowledge me.
 
 
 
 
Partying with
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great shots of the ladder with your artwork on it. The modern looking pink books against the weathered wood make such a nice contrast. It's beautiful, and the verse is a treasure all its own.
    Liz @ Quirky Vistas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in ladder love -seriously. When I am lucky to come upon a wooden ladder, it takes a few coats of paint to make it like this one. love the tiny book collection. I collect tiny books from Hungary. I know you would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: