Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thinking Pink ~

 
 
 
 
 
 
Philippians 4:23
 
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
 
 
 
 
Just thinking Pink lately,
 
wondering about
 
collecting
 
simple
 
pink
 
books
 
 
 
 
 
Have you ever thought of an idea and wondered
 
the simple thought
 
"should I
 
or
 
shouldn't I?"
 
 
I wondered that when I contemplated collecting pink colored
 
books,
 
oh well,
 
no worries, right,
 
just
 
having a little
 
fun
 
with the color pink,
 
so begins my collection of pink books.
 
 
Have a wonderful pinkish day.
 
 
 
Wisdom 6:12
 
Resplendent and unfading is Wisdom,
and she is readily perceived by those who love her,
and found by those who seek her
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my favorite color is Pink! I Loooovvve Pink :)

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PINK and seafoam green sister : ) Have a blessed week. Stopped by so I can fill up with some inspiration : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,

    How fun! Pink is such a happy, sweet color. I love your collection thus far. You will have to share as things progress:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear, what lovely pictures! Well, I'm suspicious to talk because one of my great passions is books. :) I love books of all kinds and of course, I made a collection at random because I bought so many buy to read. And also gained a lot because everyone knows my love of books. So I have all kinds, new, old, and of course, in a profusion of colors. And pink too! :) Loved the post! Thanks for sharing! God bless! Millions of kisses, Marie :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: