An Old Ladder ~

 



The peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your Spirit.

 
 
Just An Old Ladder ~
 



 



 
With bits and splotches

of

some type of green

color,

maybe

aquamarine,

or
 
possibly
 
pistachio
 
or maybe
 
even
 
a subtle
 
minty color

 

 
 


 
 
white poinsettias with emerald green leaves
 
that I really enjoy even
 
though
 
Christmas is over
 












 
 
 
 
 
 even an old milk can with rusty minty green
 
&
 
then
 
 
 
 Eva with her deep forest green color jacket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
wishing you a wonderful joyful day
 
full of peace and rest.
 
 
Psalm 23: 1-3
 
1   The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want,
 
2   In verdant pastures he gives me repose;
 
  Beside restful waters he leads me;
 
3   he refreshes my soul
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. I love anything with a little patina Michele:) Your ladder is beautiful as is..but if you choose to paint it, it will be just as beautiful. I painted one white, and put it in my daughters room when she was younger. Her ballet point shoes looked so pretty hanging over the steps:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts