A lovely quote from a pink book ~

 




I lovely little quote from the book

"Pride and Prejudice"

by

Jane Austen

"to take the good of everybody's character and make it still better,
and say nothing of the bad -
belongs to you alone"







Just a few photos of my growing

pink

book

collection~











Inspiration also coming  from

Psalm 91:14

Because he clings to me, I will deliver him;
I will set him on high because he acknowledges my name


Have a lovely creative day filled with pink thoughts

Comments

  1. YOu have a NACK for amazing my sweet friend !!!!! i love this and how TRUE it is.. I love writers... They just have a way of expressing some of the things we think ... Just loved that quote ..Thanks .. Think i will write that one down... HUGS and have a blessed New WEEK my friend ... Love, Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful quote .. and from a wonderful author:) Those pink books are darling!

    xxL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts