Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Cute Bag ~


 
 
 
The peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
 
 
 
 
Here is a cute bag ~
 
 
Do you think the handles are darling?
 
 
 
 

 
 
 





 
there is even a little string to tie to close it
 
 



 
 
The best part,
 
 
it was free
 
 
 
 
 
What would you use it for?
 
So far,
 
I am planning to store my honey's dress shirts in it
 
and
 
then,
 
off
 
 to
 
the drycleaners I go.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An inspirational bible verse that is touching me
 
right now,
 
 
Isaiah 43:19
 
See, I am doing a new thing,
Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?
 
I am making a way in the wilderness
and
streams in the wasteland.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Michele
    I love the cute bag and the idea a a dry cleaning tote is perfect. Love the scripture you chose. You always minister to my heart

    xoxo
    KAte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 43:19 speaks to me, big time! I posted this verse some weeks back and what has been going on these last weeks, I can relate! GOD seems to be moving me in a new direction! From one sweetie to another~~~Be blessed, my friend! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little bag Michele. I like the detail and the color is lovely.

    xxL

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: