Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Broken Wings ~

~ Blessings ~


I found this Statue with two angels on the side of it.

It is broken and chipped,

however,





I  think it is perfect





 just the way it is!







 I think God sees us the same way ~

Broken in some sort of way ~

Broken hearted ~

Crushed and Bruised ~

Yet ~

 we can know that God is the Healer of all.



Psalm 103:1-3
103:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful way to interpret how God feels about us.

    The statue is a beauty

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imperfection is beautiful isn't it? Just perfect the way it is..

    Have a wonderful weekend Michele!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: