Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What creates or "clothes" your favorite room?







~ Bonjour ~

I was looking at my living room dining area and snapped some up close 

photos of some of the items in the room.

I realized that these small photos created 



 or "clothed" my favorite room in my house.



I also realized these photos

are simply images

that make the room the room it is.

In the room, the items include

some candles,

a couch & blanket,

an old window frame and glass,

some books,

some teacups,

my dining table & chairs,



chandelier.

 

 







This morning the bible verse I was reading was about the armour

of God.

Just as there are items in the above photo that create or "clothe" my

living and dining room,

so too

we are made of spiritual  "clothing" that we should put on everyday  like

Salvation,

Righteousness,

Truth,

 The Word of God,

&

Peace.

Ephesians 6:13-17

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes,
you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of 

TRUTH

buckled around your waist,
with the breastplate of 

RIGHTEOUSNESS
in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of
PEACE.

16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of
FAITH,

with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of

SALVATION

and the sword of the  Spirit, which is the 
WORD OF GOD.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful small photo- delightful little details!
    Beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful post to start my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a heart warming blog!
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: