Prayers Please ~



~ Blessings ~


 I would really appreciate your sincere prayers right now

for my son, 

Austin

You are so strong and courageous Austin, You are amazing!

 He has a passion for football and yesterday was tackled at practice.

He fell on his right shoulder
and
has a salter fracture of the upper humerus near his shoulder.



You are Blessed Austin and We Love You! You will heal my son.


He is so positive, and amazing through this pain right now.

Please pray that tomorrow his visit at Children's Hospital

will go well and that the Mighty Hand of God will 

be upon him healing and restoring him to complete health.

I believe in prayer and faith just as Jesus said.

Mark 5:34

New International Version (NIV)
34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

Go in peace Austin because faith in God will heal you and remove your suffering.

Comments

  1. I believe Austin is healed of the LORD. No weapon formed against him shall prosper and the JOY of the LORD is his strength. I speak encouragement and his faith be strong in this time of hurting. Complete and total healing to every part of the shoulder...by his stripes we are HEALED! Roxie...p.s. I just posted today more info update on my healing (many people were asking) I smiled when I saw your post on healing...Blessings to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxie ~~ Thank you so so much for your beautiful kind words. You have blessed me today and brought me joy. I am praying for your continued health through the power of God.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Oh Michele.. No words can explain the feeling a Mother has when one of her children is hurt or ill. I've been there many times and I would like to send light your way and I wish Austin a speedy recovery. He will be back to himself .. 100% .. in no time :)

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Leslie so much and for sending some light to our family and that he will be healthy again soon.

      God Bless You

      Michele

      Delete
  3. Praying for Austin that God heals his shoulder and frees him from his pain. God bless your family Michele.

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle We appreciate your prayers so much and God Bless You.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Praying for the healing touch of Jesus to come down upon your beautiful son. He is able!

    Your boy is sooo handsome, Michele. He's going to be something SPECIAL when he grows up...I can tell he already is. These days are fleeting. Hold on tight. Tomorrow he'll be 30 like my son...:(

    Blessings and peace and healing...

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts