Homecoming Blues ~




~ Blessings ~

&

~Bonjour ~




Exodus 24:9-10


Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky.




 When I see my son's blue eyes, I see such 

Bravery,


Courage

&


Innocence.

He went to Homecoming this Saturday, even with his fractured humerus.



 Is it ironic his cast is blue, 

his shirt is blue, 

his eyes are blue

&

the sky was blue.








I know in my heart Austin is healing and his temporary blues

will fade and be replaced with

the

Joy

Of

The 

Lord which will be his strength.





We Love You Austin and Believe in total Healing 

by

the power of God within you son.


Comments

  1. It's so nice to meet you! May God's healing be upon your son. Have a blessed week!
    XO
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is a handsome young man. I pray he heals well and has a nice recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle, I knew you had a lovely daughter, but what a beautiful son you have! He will heal well, that is for sure, for he is young and God provides, doesn't HE?

    THANK YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT ME. It is really a pleasure to see your beautiful smile my dear. And thank you for going to the moon with me...teeehee!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!!! Yes!! I knew he could do it! I'll bet he had a wonderful time and I'm sure his kind friends helped him when needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that your son will heal quickly. It is wonderful that he was able to attend his homecoming with his friends. God bless!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son sounds like an amazing young man, Michele. I will certainly keep him in my prayers! You are such a good momma. :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts