Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Possible Creativity~


~ Bonjour ~


My children enjoy being creative with chalk,

especially on a nice day.


Sometimes, I wonder, How creative can one be?


I almost daily feel the desire to be creative in some way



Do You?












Sometimes, I wonder,

How can I be creative today,

&

so

I think & challenge myself

in different ways

Today, I simply decided to try to create

different photos

of

my

children

creating.
















Kids are so innocent in their creative ways,

Eva just decided to create whatever came to mind.








It became her own art creation of 


flower!






Even, Nathan decided to create something with his chalk,

to Him,

he was creating the

"Impossible Triangle"












 Nothing is impossible though,


To be creative is the most exciting way to be

because to me

there is no error,

just 

Joy,







 Love







 &



Happiness







Luke 1:37

New King James Version (NKJV)
37 For with God nothing will be impossible.”

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't GIVE to go back to those days of childhood with my babes....

    ENJOY my friend. Time is blazing by...

    LOVE THE PHOTOS. You are sooo great!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! It's so inspiring to be reminded of the beauty of simple things in life from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: