Chandelier Candy Light ~



~ Bonjour ~


Tis it True?

Yes, it is.

This chandelier was free.

I am still deciding what I am going to do with the chandelier,

possibly, painting it white and hanging it in my bedroom to

replace a ceiling fan.

Regardless, I like the chandelier just sitting on the floor too.

It is to me a decorative item, almost like candy, even when not hanging high.

The beauty is that I enjoy beautiful lights, especially chandelier lights.

Do You?

Praise The Lord that Jesus is the Light of the World.




Matthew 5:14-16



14 "You are the light of the world. 

A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.







 15  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl.





 Instead, they put it on its stand,






 and it gives light to everyone in the house.





16 In the same way,




 let your light shine before others




 that they may see your good deeds





and glorify Your Father in Heaven."



Thank you Jesus for being my Light today and always.

Amen

Comments

  1. Pretty chandelier..and great reminder to let your light shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blessing that has been given to you! BEAUTIFUL!...and YES!, this little light of mine...I'm going to let it shine...anywhere I can! May more blessings come to you this week, Michelle! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your light SHINE Michele! Such a beautiful chandelier! Where will you hang it?

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...that is PERFECT!!!I love it!!!
    You are BLESSED to have it!!!God does indeed SHINE here!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts