A Vintage Blue Milk CAN ~



~ Bonjour ~





~The Vintage Blue Milk Can ~

At first, I did not know if this can would turn out or not, 

when I bought it for $2.00 at a garage sale, it was a white color with floral

funny designs on it.

I really wanted to have a blueish type color milk can so I painted it.




At first, I thought I might ruin it, but then I figured, fear was in the way,

So I tackled the silly fear of failure and Ta Da

a vintage blue milk can.




Just wanted to encourage you,

You Can do it.

Whatever you are trying to do,

You have the power.

You have the ability.

You are strong in Christ.

You Can do all things through Him who strengthens you.




Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.



Comments

  1. It turned out gorgeous!!! I love your added tassels to your candlesticks.


    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did turn out so cute. Thanks for the encouraging word from Phillipians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Michele.. I just love your neutral color palette.

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue - suit - managed you like it ! And yours candelabra - go perfect!
    Greetings!
    xoxo...by Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts