White Stylish Stuff ~




~ Bonjour ~

From

a

White

Bedroom



What is your style of your bedroom?


prefer

white 

bedding,

with

a

white

chair,


white

basket,


white

rug,


white

pillows.


&

white

lamps!





~ White words from the Word of God ~


Revelation 19:11



I saw







heaven 








standing open













&

there before me was a











White Horse,














whose rider is called














Faithful

















True











With justice, he judges


&









wages war.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Have a blessed weekend.

      Michele

      Delete
  2. I love the clean look of white but knowing how I am, I'd have a dirty, white mess. I like that scripture you chose to accompany this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana ~ thanks for visiting and have a fabulous blessed weekend.

      Michele

      Delete
  3. Thank you for a beautiful post. I love white linen and a white bedroom
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele,

    I share your love for white and an overall neutral palette. It's so versatile, allowing us to add a splash of color to change things up a bit. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie ~~~~ Yes, white such a beautiful color,

      Have a very happy blessed weekend.

      Michele

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty and serene bedroom. Lovely! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white, but I don't think it would go over too well with my husband being in the construction industry. I am really into the color turquoise right now. Your white chair looks so comfy and pretty.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts