"Save Your Life"


 ~ Bonjour ~


How do you show Jesus in your home?


I really enjoy listening to christian music 

&

"Save Your Life"

is 

my favorite song right now.

The Newsboys sing the song.



Here are the lyrics


Dear Friend,
You've been trying again
Doing whatever it takes to fit in
Falling for the lies of the world
You tell me you'd pay anything just to not hurt
What you want, I ain't got
What I have, can't be bought











There's something better I can give
If you surrender you will live
Just gotta taste and see it's good
I'd make you see it if I could
It's gonna save your life, gonna save your life












 Dear Friend,
I'd be lying to you
If I told you this road that we travel would be smooth
Sometimes, you just wanna give up
Trying, and trying, but nothing is ever enough
Chasing things, but what for? (what for?)
You've seen it all, but want more








There's something better I can give
If you surrender you will live
Just gotta taste and see it's good
I'd make you see it if I could
It's gonna save your life, gonna save your life
 















I can see now you want this
And you know that you need this
Get away from the darkness
Get away from the darkness
 










I can see now you want this
And you know that you need this
Get away from the darkness
Gotta know who Christ is













There's something better I can give
If you surrender you will live
Just gotta taste and see it's good
I'd make you see it if I could
It's gonna save your life, gonna save your life

(Nothing better than this life) It's gonna save your life

(Nothing better than this life) It's gonna save your life
It's gonna, it's gonna save your life





Deuteronomy 30:19 

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth
as witnesses against you that I have set 
before you life and death,
blessings and curses.
Now choose life,
so that you and your children may
live.




Comments

  1. EVER SO TRUE! We so NEED JESUS...HE IS OUR LIFE! This put a SMILE on my face when I saw your POST...mine was about PEACE this week! You sister in CHRIST~~~ from one sweetie(sister) to you~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Roxie~~~~ Glad to have put a smile on your face, makes me smile too.

      Michele

      Delete
  2. More than beautiful sweet friend. MORE THAN TRUE! Tis soooo sweet to trust in JESUS. My best friend.

    I always love it when you visit me. More than a BIG BLESSING! Your faith inspires me. Inspires ALL who visit you...those who leave comments and those who don't.

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rebecca ~~~ Thank you for being a blessing to me too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. I have not heard this song before. Thanks for sharing it and for sharing your light and love.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Michele!

    Your message this morning is as light as a feather, yet filled with the most solid of hopes and truth. I needed to be reminded of what is important here, and you filled that need.

    Thank you for coming to visit me. It means to world to US ALL that people are kind enough to leave a word. I hope your summer went well...mine was busy, to rapid, but at the same time, very rewarding.

    Bonne journée mon amie. Que notre Seigneur t'accorde la paix et la douceur de son amour, jour par jour. Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts