Sprinkle of FAITH

~ Bonjour ~ 

How many fears do you have?

I face silly fears all day long it seems.

Silly fears such  as this~

I  wonder if anyone will like my post and if I post pictures of my home, will

people like the photos???  oh maybe I better not post this.


See those flowers ~~~ My husband gave me those for my anniversary that was on

July 11,

&

the

roses

are 

still beautiful!

Do roses normally last that long???


So, the lingering fear thought is there.

I really do  feel  that however, that facing those fears is what I call

"A Gateway"  

To

A

New

Level

in

Life.




Funny is that behind the fear is also a 

dream.

Sometimes I  dream about having my home in a magazine.

I know, maybe that is a little bold.

Then, I wonder about  how dreams can come true.

Maybe it  takes a  

sprinkle of 

FAITH


a

sliver

of 

HOPE.




Maybe ~

a

scoop

of 

TRUST


~





&

maybe

some

pouring

of

LOVE

From

ABOVE






See the Lamb Skin Rug ~

I have 3 of them,

they are soooooo

Soft ~

&

That tray on the rug ~

That is my unique way of displaying Eva's toys so

she 

can enjoy herself

&

Yet

the room

stays

tidy.






Hebrews 11:1

Now 

faith is confidence

in what we

hope

for

and 

assurance 

about what we do  not see.


GOD BLESS YOU





Comments

  1. HI!!!
    I think your HOME is Lovely...and you should submit it for a magazine to see it?????
    I love the aqua accents....love those windows that go all the way to the floor.....love that eisel with the old barn wood frame......Oh my..love those lamb wool rugs.......Love the way the sunlight dancing off the walls!!!
    DOn't be fearful!!!
    I love it!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie ~

      Thank you soo sooo much. I never knew one could submit a photo, so I will check into that.
      You really made my day and put a smile on my face.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Michelle, Your home is BEAUTIFUL! Can't believe you've been hiding it! Whom am I to say that? I have shown very little of my home as well! Yes, it's our home and we love it! Good for you for taking that step of FAITH, I'm right behind you....From one sweetie to another...Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie

      Thank you for such encouraging words. I feel blessed now and appreciate the words soo much,

      God Bless You,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. Michele, thanks for sharing your home with us. It's gorgeous and I love the chippy easel with the angel at the top. The displayed lace picture of Christ's sacrifice is so beautiful. I'm impressed with how tidy your home is and it definitely belongs in a magazine! I hope your dream comes true someday. Again, thanks for facing your fear and showing your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana ~~

      Yes, I need to remember Faith, Faith is so powerful. Your name will remind of this each time.

      God Bless You,
      Michele

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and interesting post ! Beautiful pictures!
    Also, I dream of a beautiful home, but I know that everything has its time ... I really like your picture on the fineness of the base - view , Beauty Passion Jesus ! I'd love for you " go "!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much. I really appreciate the encouragement.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. What a bright and warm home you have! Can't let fear get you. I have some of the same fears though when I do posts about things I have worked on wonder what if no one likes it? I figure can't please everyone so just go for it and as long as I love it thay is all that matters right? Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful view outside your living room; it is a very nice neighborhood; and the house has good bones.

    I think the vignette of the easel with the rustic frame, the santos, and cross with the whimsical zebra print foot stool with the sheepskins really reflect your style. If you continue to collect what you love, you won't go wrong.

    What's that saying? "A house is made of sticks, but a home is made of love." ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts