Red, White, & Blue ~~~~

Bonjour ~~




May God Bless Your 4th Of July

For todays "Count 1000 Gifts" by Ann Voskamp, our gift is to be found in red, white, and blue


For me my gifts are

1.  Red ~  Pottery Barn

2.  White ~ my pearl ring

3.  Blue ~ a dresser



I choose Pottery Barn as the gift for the color red because this morning as I was opening my blinds to look at the beautiful sky, I noticed my Pottery Barn book on the floor and it was the color red. I remembered that today we were to look for a gift in the color red.  The reason this is significant to me is that I was just hired to work as a casual sales associate for Pottery Barn.  I feel really blessed to be allowed this opportunity to work for them as I feel a passion for interior design.



I choose my pearl as a gift for the color white. Many things come to mind when I decided on this, One is this morning, I was reading my bible and the words paragon prudence struck me like a bullet. I really did not know what paragon meant so I looked it up in my dictionary and one of the definitions is that it is an unusually large pearl.  I also have a very special ring my husband gave to me as a gift and then my blog is named Pearl 13. The bible verse I was reading at the time was 

Sirach 1:22 
New American Bible
Among wisdom's treasures is the paragon of prudence, but fear of the LORD is an abomination to the sinner.




I choose a dresser as a gift of blue because the other day, I received a free dresser that was the color blue.  I  really enjoy painting old dressers and I just felt this was another little blessing from God so that I may continue painting shabby chic style things, especially dressers.

Thank You Jesus




My Gift seen in Red ~






My Gift seen in White ~








My Gift that was blue which I painted white ~



Thank You Jesus for allowing me to see how you bless me with those little things~

Amen.


Comments

  1. Happy 4th of July Michele!! Have a blessed day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift it is to be able to see ordinary things as extraordinary blessings. Love to you on this fourth of July.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessing, Joy, and Peace to you Danielle~~

      Delete
  3. What an interesting story of red, white, and blue. The pear ring that your husband gave you is lovely, and the mirror above the dresser is so unique and pretty. I see that you are interested in Intereior Design too? Jess also loves Interior Design and has her degree in it. She has since started to go back to school to get her teaching credentials to teach elementary school, but she will always have an interest in Interior Design. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July with your loved ones. I always enjoy coming over here and seeing the beauty and precious words.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri ~ You truly made my day today.

      Blessings to You Always,

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Happy day sweet Michelle! I hope you have a spectacular day enveloped in the joy of love.

    BE WELL! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th of July Anita and Blessings too.

      Michele

      Delete
  5. Happy 4th of July to you. Oh working at The Pottery Barn could be dangerous...hopefully you won't spend your whole paycheck there... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, You are right indeed, I must practice self-control. Help me LORD. Amen.

      Blessings to You,
      Michele

      Delete
  6. Have a beautiful day:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a very beautiful blessed day too.

      Michele

      Delete
  7. Hi!
    Many nice things :)
    Hope you had a great 4th of july :)

    Love, Anette from Norway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anette ~~~ Thank you for your kind words.

      Michele

      Delete
  8. Inspiring... And congratulations on PB !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am excited for this opportunity with PB.


      Blessings,
      Michele

      Delete
  9. Beautiful post my friend. I love your heart...open, giving, loving and soooo kind. Inspiring!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too my friend Rebecca and I appreciate your thoughtful words. You made my day.

      Bless You Rebecca

      Michele

      Delete
  10. Very nice Red Whit and Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.

      God Bless You.
      Michele

      Delete
  11. Beautiful day to you! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You do not have to participate if you do not want to, but I would LOVE it if you do. You can view the details here: http://everydayisyourrunwayownit.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html
    Yay you! Jana at Every Day is Your Runway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jana ~~ Thank you so much, I feel so blessed and will definitely participate. I need to check it out and see what I need to do.

      God Bless You Jana ~~~~ I just so love your last name "Faith" That is a beautiful name.

      Michele

      Delete
  12. Hello! Nice to meet you! Found you via Every Day is Your Runway. Following. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca ~~ So nice to meet you too. God Bless You and thank you for following.

      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts