Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Rainbow Life ~



~ Bonjour ~




My Little Eva

She says the cutest things !


Early this morning, I was combing her hair.

I simply said to her

"Eva, your hair has such a pretty color"










she

said


"It is a rainbow life Mommy"












To me, the words

"Rainbow Life"

sounded so

pretty.











Makes me wonder

Do we live in a world

that 

is 

seen

through the eyes of a child

"A Rainbow Life"

view












Rainbow 

Life

is 

to 

me

how

we 

should 

view

our world 

See the beauty in everything,

Look for the good in everyone,

Let the rainbows be known,

Tell loved ones 

You

Love

Them

&

Share


rainbow

with

them.









GENESIS 9:13


I have set my

RAINBOW

in the clouds,

And

it will be

the sign of the 

covenant between

me

&

the 

earth.






2 comments:

  1. Michele,

    Love this.. yes, to see life in "colors" rather than grey or black/white.

    That first photo is just gorgeous and needs a frame!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!
    I see our girls have the same interest in toys...MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS obsessed with horses.....she LOVES them...I do believe she has those same horses!!Plays with them all the time...I ask her why she does not play with her dolls as much...she says I play with the babies too...I just love my horses so much!!!Ok.....I agree with you.....RAINBOWS...what a colorful world she and most kids see....I wish we all saw everything in color like that!!|
    hugs 2 U,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: