Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Love Jesus ~


Bonjour~








1 Chronicles 4:10
New International Version

10      Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and
enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so 
that I will be free from pain."  And God granted his request.











Dearest Jesus,   I cry out to you too,











Thank you for being my sweetness, my blessing,














Thank you for being my Maker, and Creator, for being my dress form,












Thank you for keeping me safe, keeping me enclosed with your security, 

like an armoire encloses its clothes,










Grant me a request to help me with discipline and self-control 

to stay balanced in life 








in order to become all that you made me to be, 

just like beautiful white peonies,








Thank you Jesus for your love, blessings, and Your Word.

I love you Jesus.

Amen.



8 comments:

  1. Beaufitul soul with a post!Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle Thank you and God Bless You.

      Delete
  2. Simply put...I love you Jesus! Very beautiful prayer.
    Have a blessed day.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy,
      Have a blessed day too,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. Lovely, heartfelt prayer. Thanks so much for your kind comment at my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, Have a very nice week.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post Michele! Wising you a blessed week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, Blessing to you too.

      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: