Glass Jars ~

~ Bonjour ~


How does one find a giggle, smile, and fun in jars?

Ann Voskamp's idea in "Count 1000 Gifts" is to look for three gifts in jars.

Where and how could I possibly find these gift ideas from jars? 

I took out my camera and decided to photograph my bathroom jars.

They were really nothing special and inside each one was one of the three

Soap

Q-tips

&

Bath Salts

I was taking photos, which at the time seemed rather boring, 


then

Eva

walked 

in

the 

room.

She smiled and giggled and then the fun began.

I realized that the gift was simply

seeing Eva  

Smile

Giggle

&

Have some fun.


Furthermore,

I

found 


was having

Fun

Too


Smiling

&

Giggling.

What a special surprise from The Lord to show me the three gifts found in some glass jars.




























The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.

Numbers 6:25





Comments

  1. Fun! I'm still working on my jars gratitude!
    Thanks for your encouragement today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Eva is so beautiful. What joy there is all around us if we only stop and look.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and fun post!! Love Ann Voskamp's book! I am on my second time reading it!! Have a lovely day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless...treasures indeed. :)
    Thank you for your visit, Michele. Wishing you a beautiful day, love.
    MUAH!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet child! I love children. The older I get, the more I understand: Mark 10- "3 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them." - Thank you for sharing these precious photos and reminding me to have the faith of a child.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts