Enthusiasm & The Liebster Award ~







~ Bonjour ~

Today is a beautiful day indeed.

Thank You Jana Faith from the bottom of my heart 

for nominating me with the special

~ Liebster Award ~

I feel touched in so many ways.

First, I have been participating in the "Count 1000 Gifts" by Ann Voskamp and today is the day to find

a gift in Enthusiasm.

By receiving the Liebster Award from Jana (oh, and by the way, I so think your name is soooo beautiful),
I feel that my first gift of Enthusiasm would be the following:

1.  Gift from enthusiasm of blogging is ~ the Liebster Award 

2. Gift from enthusiasm in running is ~ health

3. Gift from enthusiasm in painting furniture is ~ joy


Thank you again Jana ~~ God Bless You Today & Always





















" The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
The meaning Liebster is German and means 
sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome" ~


~The Rules ~ 

~ Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
~ Answer the questions the tagger set for you, PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged
to answer.
~ Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
~Go to their page and tell them.

"No tag backs!"





11 Things about Me ~

1.  I believe in Jesus and God.

2. I have 4 children named Kayla, Austin, Nathan, and Eva and had 1 miscarriage.

3. My bible is my favorite book to read. My other favorite is Joyce Meyer books.

4.  I have taken lessons on how to play the drums but really do not play them anymore but 
truly wish I did and would so enjoy playing in a church someday, somewhere, maybe, hopefully.

5. One of my favorite things to do is to be still and just be quiet, no noise, no busyness, just 
calm and peacefulness.

6. I recently was hired as a casual sales associate at Pottery Barn, I have no retail experience at all and feel intimidated to start the job, however, I feel the need to face my fear, no matter how silly it may seem, and just trust Jesus to be my Helper.

7.  I am married to an awesome wonderful man who will go on adventures with me to pick up 
items on Craig's List, like dressers, tables, and other fun furniture pieces so that I 
may paint them and have fun in the process.

8. Grey has become one of my favorite colors.

9.  I truly enjoy cleaning my house, I see it as a hobby and when I clean I feel I am, in a way, decorating my home.

10.  I never used to like reading until I started reading the bible.

11.  I believe that all people, every single person on planet Earth is Truly, Truly, Truly
Loved by Jesus, The LORD, and Savior.



Jana Faith's questions for me who tagged me

1.  What is your favorite color?
Grey 

2.  Which do you prefer, odd or even numbers and why?
I prefer the odd numbers mostly because my blog is Pearl 13.1
13.1 represents the half~marathons I run
and 
my favorite bible verse is
1 Corinthians 13:1-13


3.  What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas is my favorite because it is the celebration of Jesus!

4. What is your favorite season?

I truly enjoy each season so much because of the changes each one brings, however,
snow in the winter is definitely my least favorite.

5. What job did you do when you were little?
When I was a younger person, one of my unique jobs 
was that I was a flagger for some construction crew
people who were building a run way at an airport.

6.  What job have you been procrastinating?
Organizing my armoire that holds all my paperwork.

7.  What restaurant do you love even though you know you should not?
Honesty, I love cheesecake, so pretty much just eating at any restaurant is
a challenge for me if they serve cheesecake.

8.  What makes you laugh?
Seriously, Joyce Meyer makes me laugh. If you have ever
listened to her speak on TV or on her website, she is
really funny when it comes to teaching about the
Word of God. She will tell stories from her
own life that just make me laugh. 

9.  Are you a morning person or a night owl?
MORNING!

10.  Do you believe God has a sense of humor? Why?
That alone makes me laugh, just asking that question, so yes, I believe
God has a sense of humor because he loves to see one smile, and 
good humor makes me smile and of course, laugh.

11.  What is your favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella


My 11 questions for those bloggers I have tagged?


1.  What is your favorite activity or hobby?

2.  Do you have a favorite bible verse and if so, which one?

3.  What is your favorite book you have ever read?

4.  How many times a week do you go out to eat?

5.  What is your favorite room in your house and why?

6.  Do you work outside the home and if so, what do you do?

7.  How many shoes do you own?

8.  What is your favorite color to wear?

9.  What color is your vehicle that you drive?

10.  Do you exercise and if so, what do you do?

11.  Do you know that Jesus Loves You Always and Forever?




11 Bloggers that I am tagging for the Liebster Award
who have less than 200 followers




Dearest bloggers that I have tagged, there is no pressure to participate but I would 
enjoy reading your responses to the questions if you do decide to participate.

Thanks again and again Jana
and to end ~ here is my enthusiastic inspirational bible verse for this 
beautiful day from God

Luke 12:12 
For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what (you) ought to say.






















Comments

  1. Michelle, Thank you so much for your nomination! I would love to participate, just let me know how. Lol.... Congrats on your Award, you deserve it!!! Love reading your posts, and about the things that inspire you. Take care and have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed reading you answers. You definitely are one of the most kind-hearted people I've come across in the blog world. You earned the Liebster. I love how every single post you write reflects Christ and his love. And even though the question isn't posed to me, this is my favorite verse:
    "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:8-10

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!
    I saw a 13.1 bumpersticker yesterday and thought of YOU!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma chère Michelle,

    I read and see that you and I have very similar interests....I too enjoy the quiet. I used to watch my mother sit in the dark and just be still, and at a very young age, I could not understand her, why she did this. NOW I KNOW. She was wise to LISTEN TO HERSELF and perhaps, to God. These days,I find myself doing the same thing for many reasons...from a creative point of view, I need quiet so that I can let GOD come in to inspire my art and writing.

    I LOVE TO CLEAN MY HOME TOO!!!!!

    I ADORE GRAY. I am currently painting my studio frost white with gray trim. It is a peaceful feel.

    TRUST GOD and also, trust yourself in your new job. God gives us a long enough tether to allow us to freely explore the world around us and how we react to it. Let yourself fail or rather, make mistakes and then just get back up and learn. I had to learn this when I went to college and graduate school at a later age. I then taught full time and it was very stressful but I did it. The only reason why I resigned this past April was due to the stress taking over my health AND the possibility of me starting my business in art.

    Take that plunge, go deep and find areas of your soul that you never knew existed. HE is with us anywhere we land, high or low, in the deepest seas......

    Enjoy my dear. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination, Michelle. I loved all your answers and the way you worded each one. You have a gift of words and a blessed life. Its always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts