~ Bonjour ~
Today is a beautiful day indeed.
Thank You Jana Faith from the bottom of my heart
for nominating me with the special
~ Liebster Award ~
I feel touched in so many ways.
First, I have been participating in the "Count 1000 Gifts" by Ann Voskamp and today is the day to find
a gift in Enthusiasm.
By receiving the Liebster Award from Jana (oh, and by the way, I so think your name is soooo beautiful),
I feel that my first gift of Enthusiasm would be the following:
1. Gift from enthusiasm of blogging is ~ the Liebster Award
2. Gift from enthusiasm in running is ~ health
3. Gift from enthusiasm in painting furniture is ~ joy
Thank you again Jana ~~ God Bless You Today & Always
" The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The meaning Liebster is German and means
sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome" ~
~The Rules ~
~ Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
~ Answer the questions the tagger set for you, PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged
~ Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
~Go to their page and tell them.
"No tag backs!"
11 Things about Me ~
1. I believe in Jesus and God.
2. I have 4 children named Kayla, Austin, Nathan, and Eva and had 1 miscarriage.
3. My bible is my favorite book to read. My other favorite is Joyce Meyer books.
4. I have taken lessons on how to play the drums but really do not play them anymore but
truly wish I did and would so enjoy playing in a church someday, somewhere, maybe, hopefully.
5. One of my favorite things to do is to be still and just be quiet, no noise, no busyness, just
calm and peacefulness.
6. I recently was hired as a casual sales associate at Pottery Barn, I have no retail experience at all and feel intimidated to start the job, however, I feel the need to face my fear, no matter how silly it may seem, and just trust Jesus to be my Helper.
7. I am married to an awesome wonderful man who will go on adventures with me to pick up
items on Craig's List, like dressers, tables, and other fun furniture pieces so that I
may paint them and have fun in the process.
8. Grey has become one of my favorite colors.
9. I truly enjoy cleaning my house, I see it as a hobby and when I clean I feel I am, in a way, decorating my home.
10. I never used to like reading until I started reading the bible.
11. I believe that all people, every single person on planet Earth is Truly, Truly, Truly
Loved by Jesus, The LORD, and Savior.
Jana Faith's questions for me who tagged me
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Which do you prefer, odd or even numbers and why?
I prefer the odd numbers mostly because my blog is Pearl 13.1
13.1 represents the half~marathons I run
my favorite bible verse is
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas is my favorite because it is the celebration of Jesus!
4. What is your favorite season?
I truly enjoy each season so much because of the changes each one brings, however,
snow in the winter is definitely my least favorite.
5. What job did you do when you were little?
When I was a younger person, one of my unique jobs
was that I was a flagger for some construction crew
people who were building a run way at an airport.
6. What job have you been procrastinating?
Organizing my armoire that holds all my paperwork.
7. What restaurant do you love even though you know you should not?
Honesty, I love cheesecake, so pretty much just eating at any restaurant is
a challenge for me if they serve cheesecake.
8. What makes you laugh?
Seriously, Joyce Meyer makes me laugh. If you have ever
listened to her speak on TV or on her website, she is
really funny when it comes to teaching about the
Word of God. She will tell stories from her
own life that just make me laugh.
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
10. Do you believe God has a sense of humor? Why?
That alone makes me laugh, just asking that question, so yes, I believe
God has a sense of humor because he loves to see one smile, and
good humor makes me smile and of course, laugh.
11. What is your favorite Disney movie?
My 11 questions for those bloggers I have tagged?
1. What is your favorite activity or hobby?
2. Do you have a favorite bible verse and if so, which one?
3. What is your favorite book you have ever read?
4. How many times a week do you go out to eat?
5. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
6. Do you work outside the home and if so, what do you do?
7. How many shoes do you own?
8. What is your favorite color to wear?
9. What color is your vehicle that you drive?
10. Do you exercise and if so, what do you do?
11. Do you know that Jesus Loves You Always and Forever?
11 Bloggers that I am tagging for the Liebster Award
who have less than 200 followers
who have less than 200 followers
Dearest bloggers that I have tagged, there is no pressure to participate but I would
enjoy reading your responses to the questions if you do decide to participate.
Thanks again and again Jana
and to end ~ here is my enthusiastic inspirational bible verse for this
beautiful day from God
For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what (you) ought to say.