Blessings ~



~Bonjour ~










~ Spending time with my oldest daughter today ~




She is a blessing

to

Me

from

God






My heart says

"Sweet Kayla

you

are


Flower 

in

Bloom

to

brighten

my

day"




My hearts sings

"I

love 

your

beautiful

innocent 

smile"




My heart rejoices

when

you

are 

happy

just 

being 

with

Me




&

My heart also

aches

if 

you

are 

sad

However,




I

say

to

YOU



"You

are

never

Alone"




For God is with you


His Mighty Hand will never let you go

because

God

Loves

You

My

Blessed

One





Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.





Comments

  1. Such a beautiful post about your sweet daughter!! Blessings! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts