White Feathers ~

Bonjour,




Psalm 91:4
New International Version (NIV)

4    He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.




Dearest Jesus,






Thank You for covering me with your beautiful feathers,









and under your wings; just wondering, are they white Oh Lord?,








Your wings, keep me safe as I walk, as you are my refuge,













Your faithfulness is so beautiful to me that you are 


this way to me and to others as well,













Thank you for being my shield, protecting me at every door

I pass through.

Amen.

Comments

  1. Beautiful. I love the picture of wings you chose to accompany this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana ~ God Bless You

      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts