To Lift Me Up ~

Bonjour ~~




Sometimes I wonder why I drink coffee, then I realized that coffee to me is like a luxury.  I rarely buy coffee at coffee shops but do make my own at home in our espresso machine.  I feel like it is a treat and do enjoy my morning and afternoon quick lift me up!   Today, I finally bought myself a new Starbucks cup.  


I do know that Jesus is always there to lift me up and he gives me strength to get through my day. HE truly is the source that lifts me up each day so that I may enjoy my day to the fullest.  Thank you Jesus.





BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!


















Psalm 145: 14-16



14 The Lord upholds all who fall
    and lifts up all who are bowed down.



14



15 The eyes of all look to you,
    and you give them their food at the proper time.






16 You open your hand
    and satisfy the desires of every living thing.






17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways
    and faithful in all he does. 







Comments

  1. It's fun to treat ourselves to various material or consumable things on occasion. The cup is very nice and so is your message!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie ~~~ Thanks ~~ God Bless You ~

      Michele

      Delete
  2. mmmmmm....I Can smell the coffee as I read your post. I think of my Mother with coffee every morning, this is her quiet time with the Lord. Sitting in her favorite chair (in the living room) looking out the very large window with her BIBLE...from one sweetie to another....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxie ~ That is so neat that you remember your Mother with the Bible ~~

      Praise the Lord ~

      Michele

      Delete
  3. HI Michele~ I've no doubt but that He was there sharing that time with you! I too enjoy coffee - it is my treat to start off the day!
    Many blessings!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly ~~~ Thanks and many blessing to you too.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love my coffee too. I only have it three times a week, but it is such a treat to me. Thank you for the last sentence you wrote. It means so very much. I see that you're doing Anita's Paris link party too. Be sure to stop by and say hello.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts