Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Sweet Love" Table

Bonjour ~







A "Sweet Love" drop leaf table for you ~~~~  It is an old blue table that I found that was rickety.  My Dad who was visiting for my daughter's graduation helped fix the legs that were ready to fall off.  (He taught me a few things about putting nails in the right spot in order to keep the legs from falling out again) We appreciate you Dad and Love you.    I have been thinking about the old blue table which I had already painted white, so I distressed it a little with a handy dandy sander and added some words "Sweet Love" and also tried painting a little bird on the top.    The sweet love is inspired by the bible verse Psalm 69:16  ~~ Thank You Jesus for your "Sweet Love"!



Bisous, et que Notre Seigneur Jesus Christ te Benisse~


Kisses, and may the Lord Jesus Christ Bless You~~~






Psalm 69:16





Hear and answer me,





O Lord,






for Your loving - kindness






 is sweet





and comforting;







According to your plenteous tender mercy










and steadfast love








turn to me.





11 comments:

  1. How pretty :) and I like the way you distressed it!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Leslie ~ You are so kind

      Michele

      Delete
  2. Good morning beautiful Michelle!

    I had a little table just like this, in pink, that MY DADDY painted many many years ago.

    Enjoy a perfect summer day my sweet.

    BONNE JOURNÉE et j'espère que le Seigneur t'accorde une merveilleuse journée remplie de douceur. Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita ~~ Do you still have the table???? That is so neat, and now I am wondering if pink would be a good color for mine too ~~~

      Blessings
      Michele

      Delete
  3. The table is beautiful - sign him kind of cute!Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michaela and thanks for visiting my blog ~~

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty table! Love the distressed white! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather ~~ Thank you and have a sweet lovely weekend too.
      Michele

      Delete
  5. What a sweet painted table. I have been wanting to do some painting on furniture lately. I have so many projects going on right now so I really should finish something - ha! There is so much I want to do. Love your "sweet love" piece. A lovely reminder every time you see it.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle ~~ Thank you and still praying for you :)

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  6. Ahhh..pink or AQUA would be a splendid color for your table. No, unfortunately, I do not have the table any more OR THE GREAT CHAIRS that went with it! The chairs were aqua. Funny how AQUA is my favorite color...now that I recall, our house was a light aqua color and somehow I believe that the things we cherish dear to us as adults come from our childhood.

    To answer your question about INSPIRATION. I totally believe it all comes from God. There are times when I am sitting here writing and I literally feel a heat over me. It is an intensity of spirit that brings out tears or sweat...teehee...but really, it is true. God gives us all gifts and I once heard a writer say, " Your job as a writer is to just BE THERE and listen. Be at your typewriter/computer and listen. Then write." Simple....not always easy, but when the spirit descends on you....get those fingers moving. God is good.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: