I am ~ seeing eyes

Bonjour ~~




I am really enjoying looking into my children's eyes.  When I look at my children, when I see their innocence in their eyes, I think of how God sees us as being innocent through his dear beloved Son, Jesus.  I almost want to cry when I think of how amazing the Great "I Am" is to see us this way.  I love my children and enjoy them everyday.  Wishing you a joyful day filled with the Love of God.  



Revelation 22:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.














To my First One ~ Kayla ~  I love You ~





~ To my second one ~ Austin ~ I love You ~







~ To my third one ~ Nathan ~ I love You ~







To my last one ~ Eva ~ I love You ~






BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!


Comments

  1. What a beautiful post! I have heard that the eyes are the window to the soul. How wonderful that you can see the love of Christ within each of them.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle ~ You are so sweet, God Bless You!

      Michele

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words, and beautiful children.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts