Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fragrance of Flowers ~

Bonjour ~




My daughter Kayla received many bouquets of flowers for her graduation.  I have been enjoying the sweet fragrance filling my house ever since.  I am actually quite amazed at how the scent fills the air everywhere. I guess I never have had so many flowers in my house at one time; Oh the luxury of sweet smelling flowers.


Thank you Jesus for flowers.


Bisous, et que Notre Seigneur Jesus Christ te benisse ~


Kisses, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you ~







2 Corinthians 2: 14-15


14  But Thanks be To God,





Who In Christ  always lead us in triumph (as trophies of Christ's victory)







and through us spreads and makes evident 



the fragrance of the knowledge




of God everywhere,






15  For we are the sweet fragrance of Christ (which exhales) unto God,




(discernible alike) among those are being saved 



and among



those who are perishing.

14 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful and your home must smell very sweet. This reminds me of a favorite prayer of Mother Theresa which includes:

    "Dear Jesus, help us to spread your fragrance everywhere we go."

    Hope you have a beautiful day.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle ~~~ I wish the fragrance would last forever~

      Michele

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to continue the joy of your daughters graduation :)

    The flowers are so pretty and I can imagine the sweet fragrance wafting through your home. I love the way you are so appreciative of all the little things in life.

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie ~~~ Thanks Leslie for your sweet words. You have made my day.

      Michele

      Delete
  3. God is so good! I have said before that I think He created flowers for us girls! He knew we would appreciate their delicate beauty, and the hand that designed each petal!
    So lovely!
    Have a joyful day!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky ~~ Imagine what heaven must be like with how flowers are so beautiful here, imagine the beauty they have in heaven.

      Michele

      Delete
  4. Those are beautiful flowers. Congratulations to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen,

      Have a wonderful week,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. Michele,
    Your daughter's graduation flowers are just lovely. Oh, how I love flowers, and this year I was going to buy myself flowers every chance I get. The pink flowers are so vibrant with color. You know, next to the red rose, the pink rose is my favorite. I can imagine the beautiful scent that surrounds your home.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri `` Thank you so much

      God Bless You,
      Michele

      Delete
  6. What a lovely post, Michele! I'm so glad that God created flowers too! Wouldn't it be a treat to always have them close by - I love the smell of Spring!
    many blessings!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly ~~~ yes, I agree, to have flowers in one's home all the time, that would be a luxury ~

      Bless You Holly,
      Michele

      Delete
  7. Beautiful flowers and beautiful photos!Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela and thanks for visiting my blog.

      Have a sweet lovely Week,
      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: