Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Renewal Of Your Mind ~




Bonjour ~~


Romans 12:2
New International Version


2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.




Dearest Jesus,
                                         






Lead me as I am like the trail of a gown following behind you,













Place me wherever you want be to be, even if in the middle of a field,







Thank you for opening the door to my heart,







and letting me walk in









to be joined with you forever !







Amen ~






2 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, isn't it a blessing to have access to eye appealing images to make our messages even more intense? Your selection today from the Word is encouraging and is perfect for any time, place and circumstance. The images are breathtaking!

    ThANK YOU for your kind comments today. I just want to write beauty. Enjoy your Friday and a fun weekend with your beautiful children! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, yes we must renew our minds daily with Christ, and like you, I want to know him more and more everyday! Total intimacy....from one sweetie to another...Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: