Shabby Chic Wood Drawer ~

Bonjour ~




My daughter likes to place her collectible treasures, like fairy wands, princess crowns adorned with plastic jewels, feathers, and little ponies in a old drawer I found at a garage sale for free.  I have painted it white and lightly distressed it. We tied a pretty piece of polka dot lace around the knob as well.  The drawer is easily transported to the bathroom where Eva plays pretend while I get dressed and ready for the day. Clean up is easy as there is no particular order in which the cute toys are placed back in her little shabby chic white drawer.



BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!







Proverbs 3:13-18






13 Happy is the man who becomes wise - who comes to have understanding.








14 There is more profit in it than there is in silver; it is worth more to you than gold.





15 Wisdom is more valuable than jewels; nothing you could want can compare with it



16 Wisdom offers you long life, as well as wealth and honor.






17 Wisdom can make your life pleasant and lead you safely through it.







18 Those who become wise are happy; wisdom will give them life.


Michele







Comments

  1. I love the Proverbs! So much treasure in them. These pictures are lovely. It's a lot of fun being able to re-make something into a work of art-just like Christ does for us in a much deeper way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Michele!!

    I tried leaving a comment earlier from my phone but it did not take! Your daughter is so adorable my friend and your choice of scriptures is DIVINE.

    Sending you wishes for a happy Friday! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita ~ God Bless You~

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. Good morning sweet one!

    I hope your three day weekend is a good one. I am so happy that it is SATURDAY!!!!! I have until June 8 to work and then school is OUT! I will not be returning back next September; I resigned from my teaching post to pursue my art and writing. But it feels good at the moment to lift off the stress.

    Have a super day!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Anita ~ that is wonderful that you are able to pursue you dream of art and writing ~ Have a beautiful weekend too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  4. Lovely post Michele! Your daughter is adorable...hope you have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne ~ thank you so much, hope you have a lovely weekend too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. Hello there sweet one! Thank you for coming on a Roman Holiday!!!

    It is raining like crazy out here so that is good; it is keeping me inside creating! Have a fun day, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts