Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shabby Chic Furniture ~



Proverbs 31:10

Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman—who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.


Bonjour ~

To all the wonderful Mothers out there, You are valuable!  To my Dear Sweet Mom, Thank you  for being my excellent Mom.  I love You.
I just wanted to show some shabby chic furniture pieces that I have painted over the last couple years.  I do not have any before pictures but just the after pictures.  I like to call all of the dressers shabby chic.  I have painted dressers, vanities, coffee tables, end tables, and redone vanity benches. All the furniture pieces I have painted are also listed under the title listed "Painted Found Things" at the top of my blog.  Click inspired to view this page.

Au Revoir ~
















10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful furniture!! You did a great job on all your pieces!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Michelle!

    Oh how your furniture here looks exactly like mine! I have several shabby white and gray pieces around my house that I rescued from either consignment, antique or thrift stores, then I painted too! LOVE IT.

    Thank you for your visit and kind words. And I totally believe in Proverbs 31. There is no other way to be, no matter what the trend.

    THANK YOU KINDLY FOR FOLLOWING. I have joined your blog too! HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY AND AU REVOIR! If you are a French lover, come visit me late Sunday night. I will be posting and hosting a Paris Link Party!

    BISOUS eet que notre Seigneur Jésus te bénisse, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting me and following along at my blog. I am always so happy to meet new friends. I am following you now as well. A happy and blessed Mother's day to you.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, Anita, and Heather ~ And May God Bless All of you Today and Always ~

      Thanks for all the sweet comments too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. Hi Michele . . . thanks for visiting Ormolulu! I have a wicker dress form in my booth at M&M Antiques in Monroe. It's $159 (does not include industrial leather belt or buttons garland--priced separately).

    I think there might be another black one in the shop too. Come take a look . . . the shop is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for following. You have some lovely pieces of furniture here. I love how they're painted. I'm in the middle of a couple of furniture painting projects myself, so I enjoy seeing what others have done.

    Love your blog, so I'm following you as well.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie ~ Thanks for the sweet comments. I appreciate you following me too. You made my day. :)

    Sincerely,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristi ~ thank you and thanks for following me too. Have a great day.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: