Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Rusty Milk Canister ~



1 Peter 2:2-3

New International Version (NIV)
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

Bonjour ~

I found a rusty milk canister at a local antique store.  It has a beautiful patina which makes me wonder what exactly causes me to like certain things that are rusty.  I am not sure exactly but maybe you have some ideas as to why you might like rusty objects.  If so, let me know what you think.  I also wonder who originally used the milk canister and how long it has been around.  Maybe I like the canister simply because it held milk ~ sort of like the bible verse ~ one should crave pure spiritual milk in such a way that one is able to grow spiritually in the Lord.



BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!










Michele





8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this today! Thank you ...
    I have a milk can just like that and never thought about putting flowers in it until now.
    There are several rusty items in Our Bunk House click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful rustiness!! Such a great find!! Have a great weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele!
    Thank you for visiting me and following!
    This is a lovely post and I love the photos of your beautiful milk can!
    I am a new follower too!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. BONJOUR MICHELE!

    What a lovely canister and how are YOU TODAY?

    I am so happy to see your French blessing on here!!!

    I am making up the list of the participants of the Paris Link party and you are going to join in, right?

    Many happy hugs to you...

    GROSSES BISES! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Anita~ Yes, count me in on the Paris Link Party. Thank you too for your beautiful french words and translations. I do enjoy and am keeping a list of the words so I may hopefully learn them.

      Grosses bises to you too.
      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. Bonjour Michele!

    Je te souhaite une BONNE JOURNÉE! Merci pour être venue aujourd'hui! Anita

    (I wish you a good day! Thank you for coming today!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh c'est un grand plaîsir de te voir chez moi!

    (It is a great pleasure to see you at my blog!) Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: