Restoration ~


Zechariah 9:11-12

New International Version (NIV)
11 As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you,
    I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit. 
12 Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope;
    even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you. 

Bonjour ~


While I was snapping pictures of some really neat items at Restoration Hardware the other day, I started thinking about how God and Jesus restore us. I thought it was neat how we can recycle and restore furniture to make it better and usable. Sometimes, I feel that restored furniture and recycled things are actually more unique and prefer them over regular items.  I would really like to own a unique chandelier or even a dress form from Restoration Hardware someday, but, right now, the pictures of these items are all I have.  That is good enough though because I know that what I really need is Jesus and God and his true healing power and restoration.   

Thank You LORD Jesus for your restoration of my family and me.

Au Revoir ~



Restoration Hardware Chandelier ~
Restoration Hardware Dress Form ~
Restoration Hardware Lantern ~
Restoration Hardware Pillows ~
Restoration Hardware Pillow ~
Restoration Hardware Glass Jars & Bath Accessories `
Restoration Hardware Furniture ~



Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice how you related your hobby back to God. He is wonderful to reveal things like that to us. Blessings to you...
    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts