"Peeking In The Window" ~ fenytre


Malachi 3:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Bonjour~


I found the neatest window yesterday.  It is a window frame with the original window pane glass installed, except for one section, where it is missing. I think this shabby chic chippy window is pretty neat.  I am wondering what my husband will think as he has not seen it.  So today while I was looking at it, thinking about where I should put it, the word "window" struck me.  My daughter who is now 5, Eva, always says the same thing before she goes to bed at night. She says " I feel like there is a monster peeking in my window".  I know and realize that this little saying she says is out of fear and I decided that every time she starts to say those words, I would say back to her. "No, that is not true, Jesus is peeking in your window and watching you, guiding you, protecting you all night long." Now, she catches herself and will say rather cutely, "I feel like Jesus is peeking in my window Mommy".  I smile because now I feel like Jesus is peeking in my window too, especially the one I just got, and quite interesting - it was free.   


God Bless You Today & Always ~


Au Revoir ~





 

Comments

  1. Michele
    What a blessing to receive your comment. I am a follower now of your sweet blog. Great vintage window that you discovered, they have such potential for home decor. Have a blessed week

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate ~ You made my day.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. HI Michele,

    Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog...it lead me to yours!

    I like the window, I found one last year but it is painted black and has cast iron scrolls on each end. I stored it away as I was not sure what I wanted to do with it....yours reminded me I have it.

    I looked around your blog and like what you have....I will be visiting often.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your Comment and your visit to my blog... I would love to follow your blog !!! Its Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tausha ~ You made my day.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful window. love your blog!! Thanks for stopping by my place!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry ~ Ah thanks for following me. You made my day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO! I love old windows! Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by and following along, I'll follow right back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa ~ Thanks for following me too :)

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts