Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Red Rose ~


Isaiah 40:8

King James Version (KJV)
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.




Bonjour ~


I just so enjoy feeling God's Love.  Today ~ our local grocer store was handing out free roses to customers.  I felt like God was saying "I LOVE YOU" to me.  It is these little gestures that we tend to overlook in life, where, in essence, we should be grateful.  What little things are you grateful for?  I am doing something new, and that is everyday I look for ways that Jesus is showing me he loves me. His Love is there for everyone, just look and watch and see what he does for you. Even though this red rose will fade away, I know God's Word lasts for ever.


Au Revoir ~


God Bless You Today & Always ~

Thank You Jesus for this One Red Rose ~

9 comments:

  1. It is the little things, indeed! Great word!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa ~ Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, Praise God indeed.

      Delete
  2. Nice meeting a new sister in CHRIST! Thanks for visiting my blog and yours is a great inspiration! Will be back soon! From one sweetie to another....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, I second Roxie at sweet vintage of mine! It's so nice to meet you; thank you so much for finding and following my new blog; I have done the same for you.
    My favorite verse from the bible is on my sidebar; there are so many hauntingly beautiful and relevant scriptures found; I truly believe that every problem you could ever encounter in life can be found in the scriptures!
    I love your blog; I'll be visiting often; stop by anytime, I post every monday.
    xo Jenah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenah ~ I agree with you about scripture and the word of God being the answer to life issues. I look forward to reading your posts on Mondays!

      Thanks for following me too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  4. Praise be to "JESUS"...
    Isn't this a great way to evangelize...
    I love your love for Jesus...
    Thanks for following I'm following you back...
    Blessings Lori
    P.S Your font is really hard to read, thought you may like to know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori ~ Thank you for letting me know about my font. I am going to change it. :)

      Thanks for following me too and Praise the LORD.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. A beautiful photo and post. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosemary ~ Thanks for following me :
      You made my day.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: